This accessibility statement applies to Campion Hall’s website at www.campion.ox.ac.uk
This website is run by Campion Hall, University of Oxford. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website is not fully accessible:
- Some parts may not be fully compatible with screen assistive technologies
- Not all content can be accessed by using the keyboard alone
Feedback and contact information
If you have any questions about content or wish to discuss provision of an alternative format, please contact the Communications Officer at email@example.com
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you have any questions or concerns about this statement or the accessibility of any of our webpages, please contact the Communications Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Campion Hall is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
Issues with navigation and operability:
- Not all content can be navigated by keyboard, for instance some blocks of links cannot be bypassed by keyboard users (WCAG2.1.1). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
- Some content do not reflow appropriately (WCAG 2.1 1.4.10). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
- Not all content that is communicated visually are available to assistive technologies (WCAG2.1 4.1). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
Issues with text, including hyperlinks, descriptions, labels, web pages:
- There are colour contrast issues with some of the texts found across the website (WCAG2.1 1.4.3). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
- Alt text is missing on some of the images and logos found across the website (WCAG 2.1 1.1.1). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
- Link text is not always identified in ways other than colour (WCAG 2.1 1.4.1). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
- Some areas of text do not zoom-in appropriately (WCAG 2.1 1.4.4). We plan to fix this problem by March 2021.
We do not consider any elements to be a disproportionate burden at present. Should any come to light, we will update this section.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDF and other documents:
The accessibility regulations don’t require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services.
We do not use live video streams on our current website and do not foresee using it on our new website. We do not plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from meeting the accessibility regulations.
What we are doing to improve accessibility
We are working closely with our website developer to resolve these issues by March 2021.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 4 November 2020. It was last reviewed on 4 November 2020.
This website was last tested on 4 November 2020. The test was carried out by our website provider, Olamalu.